Thursday, July 5, 2012

Common Core Standards

So, I planned on being very productive this summer! This summer I have been lazy, having fun, watching TV for hours on end, going places, staying up late, and coming up with activities to use next year. While looking at the Common Core Standards, I realized that it is cumbersome to have to click all those links to get to where you want to go. So, I have compiled the standards into one document! This has made my life so much easier.








I uploaded the standards using Google Drive, formerly known as Google Docs. When you click the file type you want,  the document will open in Google Drive. Once opened, you will see a toolbar at the top. Click file, then click download to download the file. I am a visual learner, so here is a picture to help. :)



3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for creating and sharing. I really like this compact format. It will be easy to quickly reference and check off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oops I see that there is a typo on the first grade standards. The section for reading literature has been copied to the reading informational text section.

      Delete